D167-2178 - National/DN 45 Watt LED Power Supply- Better Then OEM Version, Lasts Much Longer! (2 Pin Plug)

Price: $49.95
SKU:  D167-2178
Product  1672178

National 45 Watt LED Power Supply- Better Then OEM Version, Lasts Much Longer!  2 Pin Plug. On 90% of the machines this replacement unit is plug and play.  On the other 10% you may have to cut the plug off your existing unit and use it on the new one.


Customer Reviews

(0.00)stars out of 5
# of Ratings: 0
Loading...